LOVE it!
We are going to miss you!! I'm SO excited for you though!
Hello from your cousin Rebecca. You should send my your emia address and I'll send you a invite to our blog. rjbriscoe@comcast.netI'm so glad we got to see you at the reunion. I hope you are liking Oregon.Talk to you soon. Rebecca
OMG, I totally love it...I keep looking at it because it' so funny and clever!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE it!
We are going to miss you!! I'm SO excited for you though!
Hello from your cousin Rebecca. You should send my your emia address and I'll send you a invite to our blog. rjbriscoe@comcast.net
I'm so glad we got to see you at the reunion. I hope you are liking Oregon.
Talk to you soon. Rebecca
OMG, I totally love it...I keep looking at it because it' so funny and clever!
Post a Comment