our thanksgiving meal turned out really delicious. we made homemade buttermilk rolls, spaghetti squash with herbs, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce with raspberries and oranges, cauliflower, pumpkin pie, and had turkey and tofurkey! it was really nice to spend some time quiet time together, eating food we cooked all morning. and it rained all day. perfect.
turkey AND tofurkey!
buttermilk rolls mmmmmmm
everything
and dan, the best part
we also went to pioneer square to see the tree lighting. but left to go to e-san before the ACTUAL lighting cause we were hungry and they were taking too long.
people of portland at pioneer square :)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
thanksgiving for two
Posted by
kristina
at
7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice pictures. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Looks like you had a fun thanksgiving- I kind of envy you- I've never had a small thanksgiving and I think it could be nice!
Post a Comment